ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK



Hey girls, you know those days when you're just not in the mood to make extra effort ? Well this is one of those days!


You got to be some where and you don't know what to wear? Reach for that bright dress that you feel comfortable in and just rock it. This dress I just bought from Zara is exactly what I needed that day. And to make the outfit a bit more exciting, I added gold accessories that are big enough to make a statement. I chose a chunky bracelet and earings from H&M and I wore my favorite sandels from Minelli that I bought ages ago.
 And finally , for make up , I applied my favorite full coverage fondation Infallible from L'Oreal. I also wore a lot of highlighter and a bright lips to match my dress.


 Along with the mood swings I was having , it was also one of those bad hair days.. So I grabbed my Primark hat to make it look like I was just so fashionable like that.


Well I hope that you find this post inspiring. Don't forget to check my Instagram , Facebook page and Youtube channel for more like these.Untill next time xoxo


MACNEE






Articles les plus consultés