Marine Style x Palm Trees









If you follow me on Instagram , which you should, You'd all know by now about my obsession with palm trees this summer. That's the reason behind the setting of this photo shoot. Besides, I couldn't be bothered to go outside and look for somewhere to shoot as you also all know how lazy I am. So let's just ignore what I just told you and act as if it's all done intentionally , for the pictures' sake. 

As you can see , the laziness theme is still going on from one blog post to another. Wether it's in my setting choices or in my outfits. The weather is extremely hot and I honestly just need to look "human" sometimes. This comes with the adult's responsablities..  Okay now enough of me rambling and let's jump right into it , shall we?

This swimsuit that I thrift shopped a month ago is honestly the best thing I ever bought in years. So easy to wear and doesn't leave those stripy thingies that hurt so much, especially when you just went cray cray with the bronzing oil. We've all been there , right? Unfornatly , this swimsuit had lost its tag so I don't really know from where it originally is but from the fabric and my 22 years of  experience, I would say it's from H&M. I am kidding , okay? I don't know from where it is but I assume it's H&M because it look exactly like a swimsuit I got once. One thing I do not like about it , is that the zip is not well secured and can potentially be unzipped easily at some point and that may be right in front of every one ! 

Anyway , I paired it with a white and blue stripy T-shirt dress from New Look. What I like about this dress is that it can be worn to the beach or out with a pair of jeans or shorts like I did here. And for accesories I chose my faux leather backpack from Zara , my Dior Technologic sunnies and a red lip. As for the hat ,which you saw in my last blog post, it's from dear old Primark. 


Now I have to go and enjoy my weekend and I hope you'd do the same. 
Love from Macnee xx














Articles les plus consultés