GLOSSIP MILANO IN TUNISIA




The italian make up brand "Glossip" is now available in Tunisia.








Make up corner / Vanity



 I had the pleasure to attend the opening of Glossip along with my blogger/Youtuber friends. So I am here today to tell you all what I've learned about this brand. Glossip also gave us a coupon of 80 dinars so we can try some of their products ,which is great. This way, I could give you my honest opinion and help you decide which product suits you best. So stay tuned I'll upload a first impression video on my Youtube channel soon. 


At the opening, I had the chance to swatch some of the products and I even showed you on snapchat how amazing their Tatoo glosses are , there is also a great range of colors both winter and summer appropriate. They are, for sure , one of the best discoveries and I've also been told that they are a bestselling product. So defenitly go check them out if you're looking for a liquid lisptick.
 Here is a picture of their Tattoo glosses:





Also I swatched some of their single eyeshadows and as a first impression I could tell they are so pigmented and rich in color.












Lip liner 10 dt


Vernis a ongles 8dt / 10 dt



Glossip Milano is not only make up , they also do skin care and perfumes. Their scents are very girly and fresh , I would say, they are more for sugery scents lovers. 






I also met great people at the opening.


Fatma Maatoug (Agence Adverboost)


Ines Zouari ( Gerante a Glossip) & Fatma Maatoug ( Agence Adverboost)


Details about my outfit: 




Tshirt: Bershka Tunisie
Jeans: Bershka Tunisie
Booties: H&M 
Choker: Forever21






Glossip Milano a la soukra pres de Tati 




xoxo 
Macnee 

Articles les plus consultés