H&M MAKE UP & BRUSHES










 H&M 






Hello again my lovelies. Today I am going to tell you all about H&M make up but first let's talk about their clothings. Since a very young age? I loved shopping at H&m, I always find what I am looking for at a low price and a pretty good quality. And what makes me go back every time is that  I always find my size which is not usually the case with Bershka , Pull and Bear and Stradivarius.. 
You can find everything you think of from basics to trendy pieces. It's a place where there is everything any one could want so you wouldn't have to go looking in different shops , which is pretty great. So back to our subject , when I first started experiencing with make up, H&m beauty was there from the very beginning. I remember their old palettes with all those crazy colors. At that time I wasn't afraid to use the blue , green and lavender eyeshadows. I would basically go out looking like a cray cray. Yeah don't judge me , I like to believe that we all been there at some point. So last year H&m decided to bring out a whole new beauty collection just for us make up lovers who wants amazing products for lower prices. Gladly, I had the chance to play around with some of their make up and I have to say they did a pretty good job. Here are some of the things I liked and I highly recommend you go and check out the nearest H&m beauty counter. Believe me, you won't be disappointed. One more thing, every girl needs to start her own h&m make up brushes collection because the quality is to die for and help you apply your make up so easily.















Articles les plus consultés