NOW THAT YOU READ IT







I wake up every morning and I think to myself :
                     «  what can I do this morning to make my life better ? How can I improve myself ? What should I do to reach my goals in life ? »





Credit: Fluffy Touch

They say a woman only needs to put her lipstick on to conquer the world. So I wear a full face of make up just in case this happens to be real. One thing I know for fact is that , I need to be comfy in what I am wearing to be confident so I reach for my bathing gown. Nothing better than a bathing gown , right?
 I untie my hair and let it lose free from all the pooling and styling.




Credit: Fluffy Touch

If I am going to conquer the world today , I’ll need to enlarge my knowledge so I read..
 Any book is good , as long as I am reading. I tend to choose my books on how good the cover looks. It may sound so judgmental and superficial.. But the artsy and creative things always gets me somehow.
So I read and eat my breakfast.



























I take my time collecting my thoughts and writing them down where I can see them and know that they exist.  I take my time because I know I should be ready for what is yet to come. I don’t rush anything because I know what is meant to be is going to happen. I know I have to work hard for it and for that I need to be ready and have a clear mind.
For success, there are no short cuts. You either do it fully or not at all. You either work hard for it or don’t. It’s one way or the other. What is even more important than all this, is perseverance.
You will lose at first but you need to keep trying and never lose hope. You need to try every time a little bit more harder and when you fail just do what I do. Embrace your loss and take your time then pull it together and go for your next big step.
For anyone who needs this blog post , I hope it finds you. 


If it did tell me

 “what is it that is different in you, now that you read it?”


Xoxo

Macnee

Articles les plus consultés