MAKE UP REVOLUTION IS FINALLY IN TUNISIA








To all the beauty addicts out there , yes the rumor is true .. Finally, We have the chance to play around with these palettes and try on different make up looks. I ,obviously, heard of this brand from British youtubers. As you do. They've all been raving about how good the quality and texture are. But , I just wasn't expecting that to be true because of how affordable their make up is.

 ***

The first palette I bought was the " Beyond Flawless" and I was so amazed of how good it was that I had to run back to "Miracle" in the next morning and get myself the Highlight palette and the Blusher one. Yes , me who never wears blushers went and bought a whole palette of nine blushers.. Now do you get it ? These palettes are the BALM and I highly recommend them. And to be honest with you , even though I already bought three of them and considering going back to the store and see if there is anything that needs to go home with me.  




















Now if you want to see these beauties in action you can join as on my Youtube channel and see for yourself how great they are. 

My Youtube Channel: 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY2cQig6oyIaOsArNX4VzEw

Thank you for reading 
Love you loads xo
MACNEE

Articles les plus consultés