MY CHLOE INSPIRED BAG





I love designer handbags.  They are so well made and such a perfect accessory to any outfit. 
I love the feel of soft leather and the amazing quality of it.  It's just a little touch you can add that would make you look so put together. 

Unfortunately , this little peace of heaven always comes with a price. You have to spend extra money on this remarkable piece which is a risky decision. When you buy a designer handbags you never know when the trend is going to completely vanish. History has proven that only Hermes and Channel handbags remained a trendy piece for a long time. As for other brands , it's just a matter of time before every one forgets about its existence. 

But we should admit that all of us , at some point , followed the hype. I myself love the Chloe handbags that are all over instagram this year. But I know for fact that this trend is soon to be forgotten. That's why I got myself an inspired chloe bag which is so cheap yet has a decent quality. 
I am so in love with this bag. I can basically wear anything and throw this bag on and my outfit would go from a 4 to a 9 in a second. 




Let's have a look inside my bag ..

Before discovering small crossbody bags , I used to have a walk around with a big tote bag where I shove absolutely everything I own. "You never know"; That what I say to myself.
But now , the lighter the better. I only put my essentials. No need for a big wallet or a whole bottle of perfume. Just my lisptick of the day and a blush that has a mirror. One thing I could not leave the house without is my agenda. My whole life is written on that little pink thing. I love it so much , it makes my life easier when I write down all my plans. 







I hope you found this blog post some how interesting.
 Thank you for reading.


xoxo
Macnee

Articles les plus consultés