SKIN CARE ROUTINE



Hello again friends. As much as I love make up, I know when to give my skin a rest and how to take care of it. Make up is like a whole other outfit on its own , but It's also causing our skin a lot of trouble. I am not telling you that you should not wear make up at all. But what you should do , is make sure your skin is clean and well taken care of as soon as you go home. This is why I use these amazing products. 
I start by taking off my make up using the Garnier refreshing cleansing lotion. This lotion is absolutely fantastic , it takes off everything in a second , even waterproof make up. It's really soft and gentle and I feel that my skin is very nourished and hydrated whenever I use it. But to take off the greasy effect and to make sure that there is no make up residue left I wash my face with the Dove beauty cream bar. I have to say this thing is amazing. No need for any other cleansing oil or lotion, this little thing does the job. 




Now that my skin is clean from all the impurities , I reach for this Garnier hydrating cream. You only need a tiny amount and your skin will look healthy again. I always make sure that my skin regularily gets the hydration and nourishment it needs every single day. And this product perfectly does that for me and that's why I keep on buying this same product over and over again. 











MACNEE
xoxo

Articles les plus consultés